The New Academy is Here!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes here at Twig & Olive and are excited to share fantastic news! The Editing and Business & Tech Academies (https://twigandolive.academy) are being reforged and massively upgraded as the Twig & Olive Academy on our main webpage!
For being an active subscriber (THANK YOU!), we’re giving you three months of free access to EVERYTHING with no strings attached. If you love all the content – and we think you will – you can continue your membership at that time monthly or annually. The Twig & Olive Academy will be $24/mo or $199/yr.
By popular request, ALL the content from the previous video libraries will be available when you sign up! In addition, everything is conveniently organized by category and can be viewed at any time.
In addition, we’re adding many new features such as:
- New content every week that goes beyond just videos and now includes downloadable templates, marketing guides, single actions, and more!
- We have new Quick Vids on business practices, editing tools, camera settings, pricing and profitability, and studio software management how-tos.
- Get access to behind-the-scenes shooting videos, photography product reviews from us, and guest content from other industry-leading photographers.
- Plus, there will be monthly specials, member-exclusive deals, and sneak peeks.
As a bonus, if you access your new membership by November 30, you’ll get this month’s free Photoshop action – TOP Sharpen Up! This sharpening action works so well because it focuses 100% on selectively sharpening your image and painting on only where you need to fix it. And it’s fast – the action takes less than a second to load once you hit play. Other products on the market can take several *minutes*! As a result, we legitimately use this action on almost every single finalized image.
Here’s how we’re going to set up your new account:
- We are closing your account on https://twigandolive.academy, and it will be inaccessible after November 28, 2021. You will no longer be charged and will be unable to access the content after that date.
- On our main website (https://twigandolive.com), you will be given access to the new Twig & Olive Academy and get started with your three months of access.
- If you already have an account on twigandolive.com, you will see a new Membership called Twig & Olive Academy in your My Account (https://twigandolive.com/my-account/)
- If you don’t have an account on twigandolive.com, check your email for your temporary login information. It will be to this same email, so check your spam folder as well. You should receive this by November 30. Once you click on this link to your account, you’ll create a new password on your first login.
- Your free access will end on February 28, 2022. If you want to continue your membership, you’ll need to sign up for either a monthly or annual subscription at that time.
That’s it! If you have any questions, be sure to email us at [email protected]ndolive.com and we’ll get you squared away.
And if you haven’t already, make sure to join the Twig & Olive Online Learning Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/toponlinelearning/ to get all academy announcements. (When you’re answering the group membership questions, reference this email if you can’t find your order number.)
The Academy is a place where you will find the skills and knowledge to create a sustainable and profitable photography business. This leaves you free to do what you love: create great art for your clients and live your life beyond the computer.
Thank you so much for being with us.
The Twig & Olive Team
1. Why can’t you move my account over and continue my subscription?