TOP Finishing Polish is a single warm finishing action for Photoshop that adds a soft “honey” glow to final images. At Twig & Olive, basic adjustments are completed in Lightroom first and then images are taken into photoshop to run the finishing action.
Photoshop CC Single Action | Finishing Polish
This product is *only* for Adobe Photoshop CC — NOT CS6 and earlier — and is also not compatible with Adobe Lightroom, Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC and Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) or Adobe Photoshop Elements.
The most important thing to remember when using actions is that they are designed to significantly speed up your workflow by giving you a consistent starting place. It’s very unlikely to have 1-click edits unless you can perfectly control light and white balance every shot. Therefore, adjust the action’s opacity in the layers palette to achieve your desired look.
As these actions are designed to mimic the look, feel, and workflow of the Lightroom Presets of the same name, these actions take full advantage of the Camera RAW Filter of Photoshop CC. There will be only one layer that’s created for each action, and that is by design. Except for the B+W actions, all layer opacities can be adjusted to personal preference.
Actions are only a small part of final image production. Time of day, gearing choices, lenses, angles, and depth of field will all have a much more profound effect on your images opposed to any action. Consider these if you’re unhappy with the results of your edit.
For additional examples, you can view them on our blog.
This is a downloaded digital product, and as such there are no refunds, at all, and for any reason. Please make certain that you are purchasing the correct product. Please contact us prior to purchase if you are unsure which product to buy.
- All Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, ACR Settings, Photography Education Courses, Guides, Templates, Marketing Materials or Business Documents are copyrighted by Twig & Olive Photography LLC, which retains all copyrights and moral rights, including those not expressly granted in this agreement, to each and every Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, ACR Settings, Photography Education Courses, Guides, Templates, Marketing Materials or Business Documents, as well as all instructional content, indefinitely.
- All Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, ACR Settings, Photography Education Courses, Guides, Templates, Marketing Materials or Business Documents may be used in the production of personal and/or commercial images.
- All Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, ACR Settings, Photography Education Courses, Guides, Templates, Marketing Materials or Business Documents may not be resold, redistributed, disseminated, mimicked, reproduced (in whole or in part), or shared in anyway to a third party. The Purchaser, as identified on the Bill of Sale, is allowed One (1) license per person or per business.
- Due to the downloadable nature of this product, NO refunds will be given for any reason.
- It is agreed that the laws of the State of Wisconsin shall govern this agreement.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.